- Ordering, Shipping & Delivery
- We've sorted out shipping arrangements with FedEx, to ensure you get your product in a timely manner and on time. Note that it may take a day or two to process the order, as our fulfillment house in Florida may be backlogged in orders. We aim to have your order processed within a business day, and if the products are in stock...out the door in 1-3 business days. We are conservative in our estimates, so rest assured we're working diligently in the background to get your order out the door.
- Note that once we get the products on a truck, we pass the responsibility of the delivery onto FedEx. If the weather is not suitable for hammocks, sometimes there might be a delay in product arrival. Relax, your hammock is still on it's way, it might just take a little longer. Patience is a virtue, or that's what my mother told me.
- Privacy & Security
- Note that by using this site, you consent to our privacy policies. For additional details, see additional information under. As a valuable online customer, we will not sell or distribute your account details or purchase history. We wouldn't want someone doing that to us, so why would we do just that our customers. Let's build a little trust here.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Some demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Bits of other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by using the opt out link.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Returns & Replacements
- HarmonyHammocks.com is ultimately interested in your satisfaction. We understand that sometimes products may not be as expected, products may get mixed up at the point of shipment as we do get many orders, or orders may be incomplete on receipt. If any of these situations occurs, contact us immediately and we'll work with you to rectify the situation. If you aren't satisfied, we aren't satisfied. We do ask that you contact us no later than 7 days from receipt of your purchase, and if returning a product all parts of the order must be included in the return package for refund. We do also have to subtract a restocking fee on returns. If there's an issue, it's best to call us, and we'll work with you on return or replacement options.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- The prices noted on the website are the most current prices we have. Sometimes we have fluctuations in price due to adjustments from our suppliers. At time of purchase, the price stated is the sale price we honor. We do occasionally have sales as well and while a sale price is active we will honor that price. If a sale ends during your checkout process, all orders received within 2 hours of the close of the sale period will result in the sale price being the final price.