Eco-Friendly Hammock Tree Straps
These tree-friendly hammock straps make hanging your hammock between two trees a simple feat. Because these straps wrap around the tree only, they don’t damage the tree during use – so you can hang your hammock without displeasing Mother Nature. Use these straps for hanging both single and double hammocks, and easily hang the hammock at the right height for your particular swinging style.
You don’t have to be an arborist to appreciate these hammock tree straps. These straps let you suspend your hammock between two trees without causing any damage to the trees whatsoever, so you do your part in keeping the trees in your yard healthy and happy – so they can support your hammock for many seasons to come. It’s a win-win.
Our tree-friendly hammock straps are easy to install; just wrap them around the tree at the height you wish your hammock to hang. Since they are easy to put on and take off, you can easily reposition them to find your sweet spot. Because our straps are a full 10.5 feet long each, you can wrap them around nearly any tree (well, maybe not a giant redwood).
Use these hammock tree straps on even XL hammocks and double hammocks. They support up to 450 pounds, so you can rest assured that they’ll do the job. We include the hardware needed for attaching it to your hammock, so everything you need is included.
- Tree-friendly hammock straps install quickly and easily, so you can be swinging and swaying in your hammock in minutes
- Straps do not damage your tree, so you can feel good about using them
- Crafted from weather-resistant nylon for rugged, long-term use
- Equipped with S-hooks to connect to your hammock
- Fits nearly any size tree
- Comes packaged as a set of two straps
- Hanging hardware is included for added convenience
- Reusable plastic pouch for storage or transport
- Supports up to 450 pounds, so you can use straps with double and single hammocks
- Works with any type of hammock